[tweetmeme source= ‘mystichousewife’ only_single=false]
- The flowers have finished blooming before taxes are due.
- The neighbor has come out in his summer pajamas to get the newspaper.
- The robins are panting.
- Families are heading north to cooler climates for spring break.
- You and the cat and/or dog have finished shedding.
- The groundhogs who predicted six more weeks of winter have been given pink slips.
- You are already tired of eating outside.
- You wish the outdoor pool was open.
- The brand-new blade on your mower is already dull.
- Folks have stopped laughing about global warming.