1) I would much rather photograph a flower than pick it.
2) I’m very, very nearsighted.
3) I think the toilet paper roll should go over instead of under.
4) I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 22.
5) I’m deathly afraid of gnomes.
Yes, folks, it’s that time of year again. I’m looking forward to my third go at participating in Susannah Conway’s August Break by posting prompts here on the blog and on my Instagram account. There are no rules, really. Simply take a photo every day for the month of August, based on the prompts or not. I take a photo a day all year long, but you can’t lose no matter how many days you keep this up. And the more, the merrier!